Thursday 18 October 2012

Entry 2 PROCRASTINATION

Wow! its taken me 7 months to get my self together and add my second entry on ...procrastination. Because I was so busy procrastinating, I work better when is getting colder ...I kind of go into hibernating mode. The summer months are to distracting.... the Olympics was on so I had to support my team.

However the Olympics for me was a good example of how not to procrastinate. The successes, beating  personal bests in for time, world records achieved, over coming disability and taking part in the Olympics.

These all for me makes me realise that self pity should not be an excuse for procrastination. The Paralympics having thoughts like;''I want to do that but...... '', is not an option.  So.......

2. Face your fear.
 
“Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy, carries a responsibility with it, it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the “someday I’ll” philosophy.”Denis Waitley
 
 
As long as what you fear is not life threating have a go at it. so you dont join the 'Would have done that, Should have club'.  To live is to grow. Growth in age, in matority of actions, in reponsibolity,in expetiancesa. and failures. Failures comes with experiances at least your doing something.
 
,

No comments:

Post a Comment